"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, March 14, 2015

“Somalis in Denmark Stone Danish Woman and Her Dog,”

Muslim immigration leads to sharia enforcement. 
As you may know, dogs are despised under Islam.

from petterssonsblogg.se (BING translated)

Odense is Denmark's 3rd largest
city, located on the island of Fyn
Denmark: Sara Illum Lund-Jensen, 23, was out walking her dog in Egeparken in Vollsmose, a suburb of Odense when four young Somali men came up to her. The Somalis initially asked questions about her dog’s breed and age before they went to attack on both her and the dog.

– "One of them started to kick Kaiser (the dog), which made me really angry … Then another one of them threw a stone against us that hit my dog," says Sara.

When Sara was trying to protect her dog, she was herself beaten up by the gang. “They beat me to the ground and started kicking me and pushing me in the lake. I lay there with my dog while they threw more stones at us."

She then was thrown into the lake while the gang grinned at her and shouted that her dog is dangerous and illegal. – But it is not true, he is a mixture of amstaff, and labrador, “says Sara.

The gang then disappeared from the scene and an elderly woman helped Sara up from the water.

Odense commercial area

No comments:

Post a Comment