"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

Father God, thank you for the love of the truth you have given me. Please bless me with the wisdom, knowledge and discernment needed to always present the truth in an attitude of grace and love. Use this blog and Northwoods Ministries for your glory. Help us all to read and to study Your Word without preconceived notions, but rather, let scripture interpret scripture in the presence of the Holy Spirit. All praise to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Please note: All my writings and comments appear in bold italics in this colour

Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Latest News on the Science of Global Warming

Here is the latest news on climate change. It originates from Sky News in Australia - I don't think any western news sources are carrying this story. Why? Because it downplays global warming and that is not politically correct. Another term for 'politically correct' might be 'neo-liberal hysteria'.

I don't dispute that global warming is occurring or, at least, has occurred in the past century. I contend that it is not occurring at a rate that will destroy the planet in this century or even the next several. I also contend that it is being hyped at an hysterical rate for political reasons.

The video is only a few minutes long but is extremely important in introducing an element of truth and real science into the debate. Please watch:


video 4:04

No comments:

Post a Comment